Last year, we published a lot of great content. We have selected the most insightful (and most read) articles, reports and graphs. You can discover them, re-read them and, most importantly, share them with your colleagues and friends:
1 – FoodTech definition
Our page on “what is FoodTech” remains one of the most viewed on DigitalFoodLab’s website. It shows how many people are still discovering this ecosystem and also how vast it is. We the latest update, we are at 6 categories and 35 different categories.
2 – Investments in Europe (and the update and the end of H1): this report shows how dynamic the European ecosystem is.
3- FoodTech unicorns: our report on FoodTech unicorns shows how the ecosystem boomed in the last couple of years with more and more $1B+ startups. It is also a great tool to have a snapshot of the most valued startups in the ecosystem.
4 – Country focus:
- France, with our report on investment and TOP 30
- Spain, with investments and a Top 20
- Israel, with insights on investments
5 – Category focus:
- The future of grocery delivery
- Bioreactors in the cloud (and how to finance the huge investments required to produce alternative proteins)