I – UNDERSTAND & IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES
In a month, we will identify 10 to 15 areas of innovation that we think you should consider.
For each, we will explain what it is, where it comes from, where it may go, and why we think it is an opportunity for you.
The goal is to give you an overview of all the areas of innovation that surround your business (or the category you want us to focus on).
The opportunity identification process can be complemented with discovery workshops (around two hours each). This is something we frequently do with boards of directors with:
- a discovery session of the broad FoodTech ecosystem
- a session of the various means to benefit from the ecosystem of innovation (incubators, investment, etc.)
- one or two sessions to focus on a specific area or the conclusion of the opportunity identification process.
DigitalFoodLab has partners all over the world to identify startups and trends that matter.
INNOVATION CREATED BY STARTUPS & LEADING CORPORATIONS
If our focus is on FoodTech, we not only consider what startups do but also how they interact with leading corporations.
II – DEEP DIVES & ECOSYSTEM STUDIES
MAPPING THE ECOSYSTEM
When we dive into an ecosystem, our first step is to map it. The goal is to identify:
- the various sub-categories and how they interact
- the past and current trends making up this ecosystem
- the leaders (leaders and corporations) of each segment, startups and corporations
The last step is to use all the data and information gathered to anticipate how trends and technologies may evolve in the coming years. To do so, we use various Futures Thinking methods to build potential scenarios of how the future of the subject we are studying.
WE LOOK AT DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS CREATED BY BOTH STARTUPS AND LEADING F&B COMPANIES
III – ACTION
Our mission is to help our client stay or become leaders. Hence, we are deeply committed to translating the opportunities, deep dives and scenarios created into action plans that will have a real impact on their business.
For each area, we explore the best course of action, which can range from :
- acquiring other ventures
- stimulating an ecosystem (by creating an incubator notably)
- creating internally new businesses.
OUR DIFFERENTIATION COMES FROM OUR EXPERIENCE AS ENTREPRENEURS
Get in Touch
We work with our clients to identify and act on the best Foodtech opportunities
14 avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris, France