Startup activity and investments in the French FoodTech
2019 was a record-breaking year for the French FoodTech ecosystem with a 66% increase in investments, with a total of €390M invested.
Since 2013, more than 1 billion euros has been invested in the ecosystem, mostly in the last couple of years. To grow further, the ecosystem will need to diversify and open its doors to new entrepreneurs.
What are the investment and development opportunities?
Key points of the report:
- figures and analysis: investments, startups creations and their evolution
- figures about closed French FoodTech startups
- FoodTech categories breakdown
- top deals in France
- the full list of the 618 active FoodTech startups in France
Access the list of all French FoodTech startups, by subdomains of activities, with creation dates and funds raised.
We also offer you the possibility to subscribe to data and list of startups updates.
The report is available in English and French
Investments in France
Investments and number of deals in 2019
- Investments in French FoodTech startups: data and analysis by categories and geography
- Data on the death of French FoodTech startups
- Startups and entrepreneurship: activities, creations, exits, forecasts
- Trends and top startups by domains
As well as the full list of French FoodTech startups, according to the 31 FoodTech subdomains defined by DigitalFoodLab.
- report+list: €2500
- report+list and updates*: €3500
- 40 pages + the 618 startups list
All prices are ex-VAT.
The strengths of this report
- DigitalFoodLab is the European FoodTech insight and strategy consultancy
- Investors, agribusiness corporates, retailers and entrepreneurs, find all the data and analysis you need to understand and act on FoodTech in France
- A unique analysis of the evolution of the French FoodTech ecosystem
* report updates include new startups and updating investments. Updates will be available in November 2020 and March 2021.
Get in Touch
We work with our clients to identify and act on the best Foodtech opportunities
14 avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris, France